[Mailman-Users] Versions? Roadmap?

David Lee t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk
Tue May 16 10:51:09 CEST 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Bryan Carbonnell wrote:

> On 5/15/06, David Lee <t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> >  o  "corporate branding" of Mailman pages.
>
> I have posted a patch,# 1415956,  on Sourceforge
> (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1415956&group_id=103&atid=300103
> ) that allows you to use a site-wide header and footer to customise
> the web interface. I haven't upload the patch for V 2.1.8, but you can
> see what it looks like in practice on 2.1.7 at
> http://databaseadvisors.com/mailman/listinfo

That latter URL seems to show great promise.  Thanks.

(I'm very new to Mailman, and have no python experience so cannot comment
on the patch itself.)

Maintainers:  Could I encourage you to assess the patch and (unless there
is good reason to the contrary) to include a form of it into future
releases?

Many thanks.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:                                           Durham University     :
:                                           Durham DH1 3LE        :