[Mailman-Users] Umbrella lists

John Adamski adamski at graceland.edu
Thu May 18 20:48:20 CEST 2006

After more research it looks like the issue is between our exchange
server and mailman.  Exchange is holding all emails in a queue and
getting error 'The remover server did not respond to a connection

So far I have not found out why exchange can't connect or what the exact
error it is getting when it tries to connect.

Has anyone ever had a similar problem?