[Mailman-Users] Messages discarded by ISP

Antonio Dragone tony.dragone at gmail.com
Sun May 21 19:33:54 CEST 2006

On 5/21/06, Mark Sapiro <msapiro at value.net> wrote:

> There is no "setting" for this. You have to change the code in
> Mailman/Handlers/SendMail.py, but if you do, it will break automated
> bounce processing.

Thanks Mark!
I prefer to "break" automated bounce processing instead of letting my
subscribers without their "e-news" paper… ;)

In the other hand, I have read some recommendations about not to use
Sendmail.py and I imagine Mailman is not using it because I have not
changed the default configuration (am I wrong?)
Anyway, I'm away from my office until Monday and I can't take a look
on the configuration files remotely.

Regards,
Antonio