[Mailman-Users] easy question on python regular expressions

Steve Lindemann steve at marmot.org
Fri May 26 00:51:01 CEST 2006

On the *Privacy options->Sender filters* admin page there is a non-member
filter to *accept_these_nonmembers*.  I would like to use a regular
expression to accept all email from a particular domain.

   ex: *@any.com

Apparently I don't understand python regular expressions very well.
Everything I try simply gets ignored when I submit the page.  Can someone
out there *show* me what I need to use to accomplish the task.

Thanks!
--
Steve Lindemann                         __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
email: mailto:steve at marmot.org
voice: +1.970.242.3331 ext 16
   fax: +1.970.245.7854