[Mailman-Users] Permissions on public archives (apache 403)

Michael Berkowski berk0081 at umn.edu
Fri May 26 22:39:39 CEST 2006

Hi Mark,

You're right, SELinux is the cause.  Disabling it allows access to the
public archives.  I'll have to find out if Red Hat has an updated security
policy to deal with this, or I'll have to start rolling my own.

Thanks again,
Michael
---
MINITEX Library Information Network / MnLINK
University of Minnesota