[Mailman-Users] message body is blank for some users

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed May 31 22:58:11 CEST 2006

At 7:41 PM +0100 2006-05-31, Heal Secretary wrote:

>  One of my users' messages are always sent out to list members with a
>  blank body.
>
>  I have tried unsubscribing him and resubscribing him. Same result.

	This user is probably sending out an HTML-formatted message (or
in some other MIME format), and you have Mailman configured to strip
HTML (or whatever the other MIME format is).

	Check your settings.  Have the user send you a message directly,
then use whatever techniques your MUA allows you to have to see all
the messy headers and MIME body structure.  If you don't have an MUA
that lets you see all that, you'll need to get an MUA that will.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755