[Mailman-Users] Subscribe Confirmation

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Nov 3 03:58:53 CET 2006

David Boothe wrote:

>If I were to want to modify the subscribe request conformation email that Mailman creates so that it does NOT include any reference to a web page for processing the confirm, what file would I need to modify?

The template is templates/en/verify.txt, but you don't actually change
this file. You make a modified version of this file and save it in one
of three other places depending on whether you want it to apply to a
list, all lists in one domain or all lists in the installation. See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp>.