[Mailman-Users] debian/exim4/mailman

JB@comcast justbrits at comcast.net
Tue Nov 7 04:28:40 CET 2006

Actually Mark, I was going to reply to Eric direct BUT:

<<but it seems to me that it would be simpler just to have Mailman use
godaddy as its outgoing SMTP server.>>

his WAY easier and more affordable solution would be to change Server Company to www.bluehost.com !!

I did and I cannot express how much GREATER a "deal" much less how much BETTER any assistance required is!!!

I was on godaddy and IRATE.  In doing some searching and with a comment from a fried found bluehost.  PRIOR to doing anything wrote their Tech Section witha question.  Answer in TWO hours!!!  Replied w/another ? !  Reply in less than an hour!!  Replied to #2 w/1 more ?  TEN MINUTES!!!  Now mind you, I had NOT done the change nor signed up for anything!!!  They were making NO money by answering me!!!

Outside of this mailman list, I have NOT encountered and service like it in close to two decades!!!

AMAZING!!!

The owner Matt Heaton / President Bluehost.com even has his own blog to keep his customers' up to date!?!?

Ed

Very Happy Bluehost Customer Ed