[Mailman-Users] strange occurrence - search did not help

Glenn Kelley glenn at vinehosting.com
Thu Nov 9 21:28:08 CET 2006

One of our clients has a strange occurrence with their Mail Man software.

This is an excerpt from their support request:

Several people have asked the following question.

I am often getting your responses to questions before the original emails
reach me. In the case of this thread, I received your answers to Candace's
third email before I even received her first one. This time, her stuff was
quoted throughout your email, but it's happened before and only your
response came through. It's also happened with George E. and Andrew Bear's
emails. Just thought I'd let you know how I'm receiving on this end.

Any ideas ?

Glenn Kelley, Network Operations Director

The Vine Network - WEC Empowered

A division of the Foundation for Evangelism

www.Vinehosting.com / www.Evangelize.org / www.WebEmpoweredChurch.com

(V) 856-679-2008 ext 500

(C) 856-207-0123

(O) 856-753-7355