[Mailman-Users] Looking for these features

mumtaz makcalif at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 00:35:01 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have two questions:

1. The way I can create new lists using mailman, can I establish a grouping of lists as well? For example set of list for employees of my company and set of list for customers of my company? Eventually I want to customize the UI, so that employees can view only their lists and customers can only view lists related to them. Does that mean running totally separate instances of mailman for employees and customers?

2. How easy is it if I want to customize the UI that let's users subscribe to the list. I want to add new features on top of the given UIs. I want to enable some more questions to be asked on the list subscription page like age of the user, address, etc.

Thanks
Mumtaz