[Mailman-Users] Installation on a current mail system

Eric Michaels tastyguy23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 11 01:14:00 CET 2006

Just want confirmation before moving forward. We ran a test setup Redhat
8/Sendmail and Mailman is working great. Now I have to repeat the setup on a
current linux box that handles our mail scrubbing. So I would like to
install Mailman on a production sendmail box that we scrub emails with
Spamassassin before passing internally.

Will installing Mailman interfere with any of the operations of the current
system? We still want the system to handle the mail sent to those designated
domains, and I was going to set up the Mailman domains (it handles two) in
Sendmail and hosts.

Would I need to run virtual servers, or can Mailman co-exist with Sendmail
that handles 'regular' mail. Any other caveats I should know about?

TIA,

Steve