[Mailman-Users] disabling delivery of emails and yet be able to post

Krishna Mohan Gundu gkmohan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:12:54 CET 2006

Hi,

I did not find an answer to this question in the FAQ. It beats me as
to why this feature has been ignored all this while.

I am an infrequent poster to many mailing lists powered by mailman. In
most cases, I am not interested in receiving neither digests nor
individual emails from the list, but yet on an occasional day I would
like to post to list. I check the archives on an irregular basis.

Turning off the delivery of emails unfortunately disables posting. So
I will have enable/disable each time before/after I want to post. Is
there a better way?

thanks,
Krishna.