[Mailman-Users] Old lists are working. New lists discard all messages. How to debug?

Brian Parish bmp at univexsystems.com
Mon Nov 27 13:50:21 CET 2006

I have a number of lists running happily, but a couple of new ones don't
want to play.  For testing purposes I subscribe myself to them and a
couple of other addresses.  All message sent to them from subscribed
addresses get automatically discarded.  I can see the discards in the
vette log, but that doesn't provide a reason why.  Do I need to turn on
verbose output or something to get a diagnostic that's meaningful?

TIA
Brian