[Mailman-Users] Can users create mailing lists on their

Tazzer tazzer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 06:27:34 CEST 2006

I also agree.  In our environment users want to be able to create a
list without the involvement/delay of the mailman administrator.

Would very much like to see this as a feature of Mailman.

Thank you.

(Sorry if this does not meet up under the original thread.  Have
included the reference text in case it doesn't)

Scott D. Allen      sallen at infomanage.net
     Tue Oct  3 15:12:42 EDT 2000

    agreed. i'm just answering the question about users creating their own
lists. i would also like that type of checks-and-balances, but some people
just want to setup something in a dev environment.