[Mailman-Users] member_posting_only -setting in Mailman 2.1.5

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Fri Oct 13 12:34:48 CEST 2006

Hi!

  I have searched  all list configuration but cannnot find how to disable
member_posting_only-feature with web interface.

  I have several mailing lists with  memebers sometimes mailing from some
other address they are subscribed. I have manually accepted each message
but would like to permanently enable these senders addresses. However i
could not find any setting to allow postings from  non-subscribed
addresses.

  Is this functionality available via web interface?

--
arimo