[Mailman-Users] Custom Sign-Up Form

Zbigniew Szalbot zbyszek at szalbot.homedns.org
Mon Oct 16 20:03:50 CEST 2006

hello,

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>> I want to have a simple form that has an e-mail address field and a
>> submit button to add users to my mailing list. I have tried editing the
>> existing form to give me what I need but I haven't been successful. Does
>> any one have some sample code that they have used to do this?
> See
> http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.033.htp>.

In theory this is possible but you will later stumble with mailman
generated pages. You will need to edit them. Much can be done within the
administrative panel for the given list. So, in other words this is not
the whole story.

Using this opportunity, has anyone thought of really making all these
pages simpler, less jargon-free and more understandable for a typical,
non-technical user?

Warm regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot