[Mailman-Users] where to customize other MM pages?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Oct 21 18:47:23 CEST 2006

Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:

>Can anyone help me find pages which I need to cusomize, in particular I
>want to customize the page on which when you have given your email address
>you can:
>
>unsubscribe
>have your password sent to you
>change subscription options (you need to specify a pass to be able to do
>that)
>
>This page is usually under domain.tld/mailman/options/LIST_NAME

Some pages are built from templates. If you look in Mailman's
templates/en/ (or your preferred language) directory, you will see all
the templates that are available. See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.048.htp>
for info on modifying templates.

Anything that isn't a template is built on the fly by the script that
produces it. In the above case, this is the 'options' script and the
particular page is the options login page. Thus the script that
produces it is Mailman/Cgi/options.py (all Mailman URLs of the form
http://example.com/mailman/xxx/... are processed by
Mailman/Cgi/xxx.py).

In this case, the login page is produced by the loginpage() function in
the options.py module.