[Mailman-Users] Changing archive template for a specific list

Rusty Wilson rustyw007 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 18:06:58 CEST 2006

Hi Everyone,

mm 2.1.5

I want to make a template change to one specific archive template. I've reviewed:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037493.html> and <http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2004-June/037646.html>. These seem to show how to make a template change that will affect all lists.

On a hunch I edited:
$prefix/mailman/archives/public/<listname>/index.html

I then restarted mailman qrunners (per messages above).

As you've guessed, the change stuck, until the next post was made to the list.

What obvious step have I overlooked? Again, I want to make a template change to just one archive in particular.

TIA,
Rusty