[Mailman-Users] Emails Not Being Delivered to All on List

D. Alan Stewart d.alan.stewart at mac.com
Tue Oct 31 23:40:14 CET 2006

Mark,

You're correct, I did have the option set to eliminate duplicates.
I've unset that now, because I'm having trouble trusting Mailman
these days.

I did not receive either of your responses to my "undelivered email"
thread.

I've forwarded all messages to my provider in hopes that he can make
sense of something.

Alan