[Mailman-Users] query re "message has implicitdestination"(devils advocate!)

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Sep 1 17:42:17 CEST 2006

Brad Knowles wrote:

>At 9:30 PM +0900 2006-09-01, <stephen at xemacs.org> wrote:
>
>>  And maybe Mailman should consider asking for source code from these
>>  companies, to improve support for not a few users.
>
>That's a good idea, but that's another issue for Barry.

FWIW, I only this week discovered that Apple has Mailman source code on
it's web site.

I found the following quote somewhat ironic -

  Apple uses software created by the Open Source community, such as the
  HTML rendering engine for Safari, and returns its enhancements to the
  community.

(<http://www.apple.com/opensource/>)

Anyway, if you go to <http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/>
and follow any of the "Mac OS X 10.3  Darwin 7.0" or later "source"
links you will find links to Mailman source. I don't know whether this
is Apple modified source or just our source. I haven't had time to
investigate this.