[Mailman-Users] query re "message has implicitdestination"(devils advocate!)

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Sep 1 18:49:15 CEST 2006

At 8:42 AM -0700 2006-09-01, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>  Anyway, if you go to <http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/>
>  and follow any of the "Mac OS X 10.3  Darwin 7.0" or later "source"
>  links you will find links to Mailman source. I don't know whether this
>  is Apple modified source or just our source. I haven't had time to
>  investigate this.

Looking at
<http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/10.3/mailman-105/mailman/NEWS>,
it appears that they started with Mailman 2.1.2, but I am not yet
seeing any Apple-modified stuff.

Looking at
<http://www.opensource.apple.com/darwinsource/10.4.7.ppc/mailman-117/mailman/NEWS>,
it looks like they got up to version 2.1.5, but again I'm still
trying to figure out what parts may have been modified by Apple.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.