[Mailman-Users] Admin Functions Failing

Gerald Edwards gerald at silvasolutions.net
Sat Sep 2 14:23:19 CEST 2006

I have installed Mailman 2 with Postfix 2.1.5 on Debian Sarge 3.2 running VirtualDomains on Apache2.

After some trial and error, several remove and purge (start all over) It's up and delivering mail as it should.  Before I went to bed (in the wee hours of Friday morning) I ran a final check and tested the mass add of 3 users (3 of my email accounts at various servers).  All appeared to be working very nicely.  I even created two other mailing lists without incident.

Friday morning (closer to noon) when I went to "show it off" the Administration portion fails to function.  It allows me to login but any action bounces back to the login screen and does not perform the requested function.  I have four mailing lists with Mailman as the primary list and all four behave the same way.  I have checked the cookies and they're setting fine.

I did reboot the server before retiring and after performing the tests, so I'm sure that I've made an error or failed to save a change but can't figure out what I did wrong.  Any help or clue as to where to look would be most helpful.

I've gone through the installation instructions several times and checked the various config files and all appear to be set correctly.

I'm stumped and need a shove.

Thanks
Gerald