[Mailman-Users] Subject Line on Invite Messages

Jimmy.do at omicron-lab.com Jimmy.do at omicron-lab.com
Tue Sep 5 23:20:51 CEST 2006

Hi, Does the VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = Yes only works on certain version of
Mailman? We have Mailman version 2.1.1-5, Python 3.0.4-0.1, and Qmail
(1.03-rhel3) and have set the setting as suggested; but we are still getting
the generic subject line for list subscription confirmation email.
Thanks,
Jimmy Do
OMICRON Lab
12 Greenway Plaza, suite 1510