[Mailman-Users] Config_list doesn't copy the "Public HTML Pages"

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Tue Sep 5 23:41:18 CEST 2006

The config_list utility doesn't include the "public HTML pages" (most
importantly for me, the "General List Information

Page") as part of the configuration that it copies from one list to another.
Since I have drastically customized my List Info Page, this rather impedes
cloning my lists.

So, three questions:

1. Is there some way to get config_list to do this?

2. If not, is there some other utility that does it?

3. If not, is there some easier way to do it than opening the "source" and
"target" lists in the administrator web sites and cutting-and-pasting the
HTML from one to the other?

~ TIA

~ Ken