[Mailman-Users] Writing a Mailman Script

Matthew Thompson thompson at bwcoe.com
Thu Sep 7 16:16:23 CEST 2006

When I implemented a custom handler for my server, I followed this FAQ:
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.067.htp

Between that, the python docs that someone else mentioned and looking at the
existing handlers in Mailman/Handlers I was able to get things going with
little trouble.

Good luck,
-Matt