[Mailman-Users] Security / AOL

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Sep 12 03:17:02 CEST 2006

At 9:15 PM +0000 2006-09-11, Jon Loose wrote:

>  Brad - apologies for not getting the point from the FAQ first.

Sorry, that's a pet peeve of mine.  ;)

>  Thanks for being willing to repeat yourself anyway.  I'm going to advise
>  folks to register for a different address.  Very interesting to see your
>  background with AOL.

Hey, we're having problems with AOL ourselves on python.org, for the
Mailman-related mailing lists as well as the others.  The AOL
whitelisting process is a pain to go through, and it doesn't work
very well.

Anyway, welcome to the club!

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755

  Founding Individual Sponsor of LOPSA.  See <http://www.lopsa.org/>.