[Mailman-Users] HTML sent to MM 2.1.5 breaking

David Ellsworth dellsworth at insightbb.com
Tue Sep 12 21:52:01 CEST 2006

Pardon the repetition, but I'm asking this question again since nobody could
remember the first time around. :-)

I can send a formatted HTML email to Mailman 2.1.5 but it breaks.
The text is centered and the top graphic (which is correctly linked) isn't
showing up. I'm not even using any settings in Content Filtering. Is there
any other Mailman-specific settings for allowing HTML?

The file I'm using is here (the email should arrive looking like this):

http://www.circlecitysports.com/newsletter/ccsnews.html

But instead, it arrives looking like this:

http://www.circlecitysports.com/newsletter/error.html

When I send it just to myself, it formats correctly.

I'm on OSX, latest version of Entourage. The Mailman is on an xserve Tiger
server.

Any ideas gratefully acknowledged.

Thanks

David