[Mailman-Users] trying (unsucessfully) to add contetn to the archvies TOC template

michael dunston mdunston at music.vt.edu
Fri Sep 15 00:49:49 CEST 2006

I am attempting to incorporate a search form into my archives by adding HTML to
the following (v2.1.8) template files:

    templates/en/archtoc.html
    templates/en/archtocnombox.html

but the archive TOC pages being created to not contain my additional HTML.  (and
even if I add the HTML manually, it gets erased the next time Mailman rewrites
the archive TOC)

The DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE parameter is 'en' so I thought those were the
correct files to modify, but obviously I must be missing something here.  Is
there another place for the archive templates?  Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.

--
-- Michael Dunston
-- Music and Technology