[Mailman-Users] MM lists on Gmane

Jason R. Mastaler jason at mastaler.com
Sun Sep 17 08:10:50 CEST 2006

On 9/16/06 11:32 PM, Brad Knowles wrote:
> If the Gmane folks had actually come to us first, we might well have
> approved their request to set up a gateway.

So because you feel personally offended, you choose to punish all
Mailman users by not letting Gmane carry their lists?  I think you are
serving your own interests, and not those of the Mailman community, and
that is unfortunate.

Good god man, this is an open source software project.  If Gmane allows
me and others to keep up with Barry's release announcements for example
in a convenient manner, I think that's a good thing.  You've blown this
issue up into comic book proportions and made it something that it
simply is not.