[Mailman-Users] MM lists on Gmane

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 18:27:41 CEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 09:13 -0700, JC Dill wrote:
> 1)  We have never received any such notice.  I was one of the MM
> list-owners the first and second times this came around.
>
> 2)  Opt-out is wrong.  It might, possibly, be not too terribly wrong if
> that were the only thing they did/do wrong, but unfortunately it's just
> the nth instance of them doing something wrong.

So.... why can't someone *help* gmane and Lars (who does seem like a
nice guy), to better understand what we think he should be doing.   It
sounds like people here have the advice they need, unfortunately it just
seems to me that a few people are sitting back from the edge shooting
arrows rather than trying to help bridge the impasse.

-Jim P.