[Mailman-Users] List My Other Subscriptions Not working

Dave Troiano batmobile_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 21:36:53 CEST 2006

Hi all,

As list admin for over 90 lists, I have the need to
frequently perform an inquiry to see which lists a
member is subscribed to.

As suggest here, this option is an ideal solution:

By extension, an admin of any list can go to the
membership list pages
and click any members address to get the members
options page and then
click the "List my other subscriptions" button to get
the names of all
the lists to which the member belongs.

But, my problem is that this is not working. I have
version 2.1.8.

When I try to do this, I receive the following error
message:

"Note: The list administrator may not view the other
subscriptions for
this
user."

It seems like this should work, and I should not be
receiving this
error
message. Does anyone know of a way to resolve this
issue so that I may
see
what other lists a specific member is on?

Please help!

Thank you in advance for any help.