[Mailman-Users] Something Lighter Weight Than Mailman?

Jon Forrest forrest at ce.berkeley.edu
Fri Sep 22 17:21:40 CEST 2006

I'm currently running my email lists using simple
Postfix aliases, and they work fine. The only thing
I need is a way to limit who can post to my lists so
that only people in the list can post. From reading
Mailman documention I see Mailman can do this too but
the documentation left me feeling that Mailman is too
much for my simple needs.

Is there a way to limit who can post to a list without
running a high octane application like Mailman?

Cordially,
--
Jon Forrest
forrest at ce.berkeley.edu
Computer Resources Manager
Civil and Environmental Engineering Dept.
305 Davis Hall
Univ. of Calif., Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-1710
510-642-0904