[Mailman-Users] upgrade issue

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Sep 25 23:23:21 CEST 2006

Mark Nernberg wrote:

>On Sep 25, 2006, at 4:09 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>> Assuming you get the same error when attempting to access the list
>> (after fixing the problem below, try copying or moving the config.pck
>> aside and replacing it with the config.pck.last
>
>I hate to say it, but I already tried that.

Do you have more than one list? Does this affect all lists or just the
one?

Do you have a recent backup of the config.pck? If so try that. If not,
and this problen just affects one list and is not systemic, I'm afraid
you'll have to use bin/dumpdb to try to salvage as much information as
possible from the config.pck and use it to create a new list.