[Mailman-Users] reconfigure mailman issue

chris fergus chrisf at lucidoc.com
Fri Sep 29 01:38:05 CEST 2006

I am running mailman, exim4 on a debian box and am having trouble

reconfiguring mailman in order to resolve the Group mismatch error.

I have attempted to use the "--with-mail-gid" flag without success. The
syntax that I'm using is as follows:

"dpkg-reconfigure mailman --with groupname=<groupn>

The above string just spits out the help file (which isn't much help).

I've tried several other syntax options with no success. I have googled
every site I can think of that would give me the correct syntax.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris