[Mailman-Users] 550 User Unknown when trying to post tomailman/sendmail list

Melick Andy melick.andy at ncocc.k12.oh.us
Wed Aug 1 17:05:12 CEST 2007

I added an entry to virtusertable and now I get this error when trying to send messages to my list. Before I was getting user doesn't exist. Mailman is a subdomain on my domain. I did this from looking at someone else example, but not certain if its right.

my virtusertable:
mailman.domain.com    mailman at mailman.domain.com

<#5.0.0 smtp;554 5.0.0 rewrite: excessive recursion (max 50), ruleset canonify>