[Mailman-Users] Is it possible to filter what is archived?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Aug 1 20:16:27 CEST 2007

On 8/1/07, Mike Peachey wrote:

>  What I would like to do is filter what gets archived so that if a
>  message originates in mailman (ie from an umbrella list) it doesn't get
>  archived.

If you write some custom code and put that into the appropriate
handler, or you write your own custom handler, it should not be
difficult to achieve what you're looking for.  Check the Mailman
patches page at SourceForge, just in case someone has already done
the same sort of thing.

Other than that, I am not personally aware of any obvious ways to
achieve your goal.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0