[Mailman-Users] Messages take over an hour to pass throughmailman

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Aug 2 06:39:34 CEST 2007

Thanks to both, I don't think its DNS as the mailman server is
smarthost'd in sendmail to go to a outgoing smtp server....so why it
would do dns lookups I don't know...

regards

Steven Jones
Senior  Linux/Unix/San System Administrator
APG -Technology Integration Team
Victoria University of Wellington