[Mailman-Users] mailman, attachment and digital sign

Marco De Rossi Marco.DeRossi at roma1.infn.it
Thu Aug 2 16:17:19 CEST 2007

Hello, we have installed "Mailman, the GNU Mailing List Manager" version
2.1.5
If we send a digital signed e-mail *with attachment* to a list we obtain
the following message:

   Digital Signature Is Not Valid
   This message includes a digital signature, but the signature is
   invalid.
   The signature does not match the message content correctly. The message
   appears to have been altered after the sender signed it. You should not
   trust the validity of this message until you verify its contents with
   the sender.

Without attachment, digital sign is OK.

In the past we have had the same problem even send simply digital signed
e-mail (without attachment), but in the past mailman was used to add a
message footer in all e-mail.
We have modifed mailman so now it not add the message footer anymore.
Now we still have this problem only when we send digital signed e-mail
*with attachment*.

Thanks.

   Marco De Rossi