[Mailman-Users] Digest not being sent

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 01:18:46 CEST 2007

Actually, I have read the FAQ, but didn't seem to reap any useful
information in this regard. I did find something in my search of the
mailman-users list that talks about  a corrupt digest.mbox file.
Before I had a chance to check that out, the digest was sent. Odd.

So, what controls the time that the daily digest is sent out if the
threshold hasn't been reached? There is a 'senddigests' script in the
/mailman/cron directory, but I am at a loss as to when it is fired
off.

I can generate digests based on threshold with no problem, and I know
the daily delivery problem is happening with more than one list, so
what else to look for?

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com