[Mailman-Users] Digest not being sent

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 01:58:05 CEST 2007

Okay, I think I found it. I'm not sure how I missed it during install.
I didn't find the answer in the FAQ, but rather in the Mailman install
doc:

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-install/node41.html

So, I have installed the mailman crontab and the digests that haven't
been sent  by reaching the threshold should now be sent out at 12 am
every night.

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com