[Mailman-Users] Follow-up Weird problem data format error. Commandoutput Mailbox does'nt exist

carconni carconni at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 3 07:35:10 CEST 2007

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your advice and I will certainly look into what postfix
is doing.  In addition, I'll try your suggestion to run postalias to
see if that corrects the problem.  I've now had 3 more lists become
undeliverable.  They are all in the /var/mailman/data/alias file, so
I'll keep digging.

The other thing that troubles me is that I can't figure out why lists
are loosing members.  When the mailserver bounced tuesday, users
added several days beforehand disappeared from the list.  The users
were re-added, only for the problem to reoccur after a server
restart.  I should point out this isn't occurring with the lists that
became undeliverable, maybe it's a coincidence, and the 2 are unrelated.

I'll update the list with what I find - and thank you again for
taking the time help me.

Carconni