[Mailman-Users] Help syncronizing privite/public archives

Mario Silva msilva at nmcourts.com
Tue Aug 7 00:09:18 CEST 2007

Hi all:

This is Mario Silva, and I am asking you assistance with an issue
administering Mailman software.

First at all, I am completely new administering Mailman software, so please
if you can help me I ask you patient if I reply your email asking you more
details about your answer.

Another issue is, if you do not understand what I am asking please do  not
hesitate to reply my email in order to give you back more details about my
situation.

I have a server running Mailman software version 2.1.5 , and my boss told me
the Mailman server did stop to synchronize the public and private archives
before July 2006, we do not why and I’ve been trying to read about how to
solve this issue.

Can someone please help me out whit this issue ?

mario

--
Mario Silva
Systems Administrator

Website:   <http://www.nmcourts.gov/> http://www.nmcourts.gov
mailto:  <mailto:msilva at nmcourts.gov> msilva at nmcourts.gov

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:

The content of this data transmission is not considered as an offer,
proposal, understanding, or agreement unless it is confirmed in a document
signed by a legal representative of Supreme Court of the State of New Mexico
or the Judicial Information Division. The content of this data transmission
is confidential and it is intended to be delivered only to the addresses,
therefore, it shall not be distributed and/or disclosed through any mean
without the original sender's previous authorization. If you are not the
addressee you are forbidden to use it, either totally or partially, for any
purpose.

AVISO LEGAL:

El contenido de este mensaje de datos no se considera oferta, propuesta o
acuerdo, sino hasta que sea confirmado en  documento por escrito que
contenga la firma autógrafa del apoderado legal de La Suprema Corte del
Estado de Nuevo Mexico o de la Division de Informatica del Estado. El
contenido de este mensaje de datos es confidencial y se entiende dirigido y
para uso exclusivo del destinatario, por lo que no podrá distribuirse y/o
difundirse por ningún medio sin la previa autorización del emisor original.
Si usted no es el destinatario, se le prohíbe su utilización total o parcial
para cualquier fin.