[Mailman-Users] HTML Filtering

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Tue Aug 14 05:52:51 CEST 2007

On 8/13/07, Brian Carpenter wrote:

>  I have a client who has some members that use a translation software to
>  translate list messages. The client has the list configured to convert html
>  to plain text. However certain characters still make it through the
>  conversion process:

The actual conversion is done by a command-line program that you can
specify during the build/installation process, but defaults to
something like:

HTML_TO_PLAIN_TEXT_COMMAND = '/usr/local/bin/lynx -dump %(filename)s'

If you have a better command to use for handling the filtering, you
could make this change in your mm_cfg.py file, and that should
resolve your issue.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0