[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe Message

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Aug 15 20:47:03 CEST 2007

On 8/15/07, Brian Canty wrote:

>  I have looked in the FAQ and can not seem to find how you can modify the
>  standard unsubscribe message.  Can someone tell me if there is somewhere
>  on the menu where this can be done or does it have to be done in a CF
>  file.

Go to the main web admin page for your list.  Scroll down to the
field where it says "Edit goodbye_msg" and right below that is

However, whatever you put in this field would simply be added to the
standard "goodbye message", and not in place of it.  If you wanted to
replace the standard goodby message, I think you'd need to modify the
source code.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0