[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe Message

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Wed Aug 15 20:47:03 CEST 2007

On 8/15/07, Brian Canty wrote:

>  I have looked in the FAQ and can not seem to find how you can modify the
>  standard unsubscribe message.  Can someone tell me if there is somewhere
>  on the menu where this can be done or does it have to be done in a CF
>  file.

Go to the main web admin page for your list.  Scroll down to the
field where it says "Edit goodbye_msg" and right below that is
"send_goodbye_msg".

However, whatever you put in this field would simply be added to the
standard "goodbye message", and not in place of it.  If you wanted to
replace the standard goodby message, I think you'd need to modify the
source code.

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0