[Mailman-Users] Subscribing to my list

Julie Zbeetnoff juliez at iographix.com
Fri Aug 17 22:08:22 CEST 2007

After not getting any response and not being able to send out to my list for
over 24 hours. I decided to test the subscription option.

I did not receive confirmation to join my own list but rather I received a
confirmation to join this mailman list which I realize powers my list
googalistic at horizenplus.com

Which brings me to my technical question. What the heck is going on?

Why is my list not working and why am I here and not at Googalistic after

Since it is a public list your prompt attention would be appreciated.

Julie Zbeetnoff

Free Business Advertising - Advertise for Free. Reach 1000s Instantly :