[Mailman-Users] enail commands

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Aug 20 04:15:40 CEST 2007

Luke Daly wrote:
>When getting your list administrators to use email commands that
>require authentication where in the email is the password put in? in the
>body? the subject? I imagine this is very easy and once again I have
>shown my ignorance.

Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do?

The syntax of the various email commands is described in the output
from the 'help' and 'set help' commands sent to the listname-request

The one exception is email approval of a held message in which case, an

header needs to be included in the message containing the 'confirm'
command ('password' is the list's admin or moderator password).