[Mailman-Users] Limit to the Number of Subscribers for eachlist?

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Wed Aug 29 19:02:22 CEST 2007

It is possible that Bluehost is limiting the amount of messages that are
sent out from your account per hour. This is called smtp throttling and it
is a common practice amount hosting companies. Another issue is that your
mailing lists could simply be on a very busy server that is not able to keep
up with mail delivery. What is troubling is the answer you received from
Bluehost which reveals their ignorance about mailman.

" Then they suggested I find a special
email list provider.  Is there such a thing?"

Yes there is. We offer a special service for those who run mailman mailing
lists. You can read more about our service at
http://www.emwd.com/mailman.html.

Kind regards,
Brian Carpenter
EMWD -  Executive Officer