[Mailman-Users] Fixed the To address problem now additional issues

Mervyn Kahn mk at epasella.com
Thu Aug 30 02:43:38 CEST 2007

As per instructions below, Tecktonic set up the small change and corrected
the TO address issue.
After running a test, I now have an e mail address appearing in the CC when
it arrives.
How do I get rid of this?
And how do I correct the From issue so that it only has the following:
teamepasella at gmail.com
FROM: epasella-bounces at gmail.com; on behalf of; Teamepasella
[teamepasella at gmail.com]
TO: info at epasella.com   this is now correct
CC: [Epasella]  actually is this address epasella at gmail.com
Subject: Dedicated newsletter and special competition     all okay no
problem here
Is there a link that will take me to a set up page with a diagram of
Thank you.
Mervyn Kahn
In the web admin interface on the Non-digest options page, set
personalize to 'Full Personalization'.
If you don't see the personalize setting, set
in mm_cfg.py. If you don't have access to mm_cfg.py, you'll have to
negotiate with whoever does.
>2)     I would prefer that the from section does not contain all the
>information how do I clean this up?
> Eg this appears Such as epasella-bounce at gmail.com on behalf of ******
This is a Microsoft Outlook issue. Most other MUAs do not do this. See