[Mailman-Users] Vexing withlist and possibly rewrite rule problem?

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Thu Dec 6 22:21:40 CET 2007

So now, the final vexing question is that I have all this seemingly
working but I cannot seem to get the mailman list to receive any
e-mail. I have not setup an e-mail box for linuxmednews-announce at
linuxmednews.com yet because I don't know what the server should do
with email to that address so that mailman uses it. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

-- IV