[Mailman-Users] Stale bounce info not purged for many members

David Buntin dbuntin at gvtc.com
Fri Dec 7 08:00:04 CET 2007

Mark Sapiro wrote:
>Because you lowered the threshold score. This is a known issue
>mentioned several times on this list

This does seem to be the same problem.

>Are you sure you lowered the threshold a month ago? Has cron/disabled
>not been running? The issue with cron/disabled disables that member
>the first time cron/disabled runs after the threshold is lowered to <=

As best I can tell, cron/disabled has been running all this time. Issuing
crontab -l generates output including:

0 9 * * * /usr/local/bin/python -S /home/godsgroups/mailman/cron/disabled

Is there any way to know for sure if cron/disabled has been running?

>Note: I'm going to fix cron/disabled for the 2.1.10 final release.

Good to know. Thanks for that.

David Buntin